Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cinderalla's Castle





One day, I go to Cinderalla's Castle for safe of her. Just kidding :P



Big hug to me, plz. :D



Bravo, I can do make Cinderalla's sweet smileing.



Way ... I'm happy. Play and run on the grass, my sister.





Painting color



I like blue color. I can draw when I'm 11 months old.

My first draw's video



Video : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4529018627239368869#



share crayon



we're happy together to do painting.



sit and eat pop corn



peacock love pop corn, me too.



slide



i like to play chinese drum game.




Place : Karaweik Garden at Yangon, Myanmar

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enjoy your visit!

Please don't copy of my blog posts and photos, that is mine without my permission.

Please don't remove blogger's copyright marks/watermarks from the images.

လာလည္တာကုိ ၾကိဳဆုိပါတယ္။

( Family Personal Photos ) မိသားစု ကုိယ္ေရးကုိယ္တာ - ဓာတ္ပံုမ်ား ႏွင့္ ဘေလာ့ပုိစ္႕မ်ားကုိ မိတ ၳဴကူးယူျခင္း၊ ( ေကာ္ပီကူးျခင္း )
လံုး၀ မျပဳလုပ္ပါႏွင့္ ....