Wednesday, November 4, 2009

United Living Mall





Shopping Center - United Living Mall's ceilling



Fried chicken shop ( ground floor )




There's many table over there.



Mommy, Angel and me



Do let me see





Play Ground in the Shopping Mall - United Living Mall at Yangon, Myanmar.



Let's go and play.



in the toy car.



my sister riding on the bee.



I can paint in the picture by sand color.








baby feeding room





Lovely cloud ceilling





United Living Mall - Shopping Center at Yangon, Myanmar

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enjoy your visit!

Please don't copy of my blog posts and photos, that is mine without my permission.

Please don't remove blogger's copyright marks/watermarks from the images.

လာလည္တာကုိ ၾကိဳဆုိပါတယ္။

( Family Personal Photos ) မိသားစု ကုိယ္ေရးကုိယ္တာ - ဓာတ္ပံုမ်ား ႏွင့္ ဘေလာ့ပုိစ္႕မ်ားကုိ မိတ ၳဴကူးယူျခင္း၊ ( ေကာ္ပီကူးျခင္း )
လံုး၀ မျပဳလုပ္ပါႏွင့္ ....